Privacy and cookie use policy under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR")
The company IMMOBILIARE LA BRICOLA of Perticari Vincenzina, based in Santa Croce 1564, 30135 Venice (VE) (below, the "Company"), is the Holder of processing the data provided by you at the time of registration on the site, or otherwise acquired when providing the services to which you can access.
You can send requests or communications to the Holder at the email@example.com email address.
Access to the site does not require the insertion of your own personal data.
For the possible use of the online service 'contacts' and to have access to other additional services, you will need to enter your personal data in specified sections of the site.
The data entered will be treated with security measures appropriate to current technological standards and complying with the obligations of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data ("GDPR").
According to the rules indicated, this treatment will be based on the principles of fairness, law and transparency and the protection of your privacy and rights. The following information relates to this site only and does not cover any other websites that you may have accessed through redirect links placed on the pages of our site. No data from the consultation of the web service is communicated or disseminated.
Therefore, under Article 13 of the GDPR, we provide you with the following information:
1. The Company collects and treats your personal data for purposes necessary or instrumental to the provision of the services you requested and provided through this site and also by communicating the data to third-party companies referred to art. 5 of this information (named by the Company as responsible for the processing of data) for the purpose of the technical and administrative management of the services. Your data may be processed for the internal purposes of filing records, accounting, billing, creditor management to meet all obligations under current regulations, statistical purposes, for communications, and additional services that you explicitly require. The legal basis of the treatment, depending on the case, may be your consent, the execution of a contract of which you are a part, or the fulfillment of legal obligations to which the Company is subject as the Holder of processing.
2. The processing of your data may also take place: (a) to send information and commercial offers of services similar to those purchased by you when accessing the Site, unless you object to this processing by sending an email to the firstname.lastname@example.org email address and, if you give your express consent, (b) to send information and commercial offers, advertising and information material, make commercial communications, even interactive, carry out direct sales or placement activities of products or services, including third parties.
3. The processing will be carried out both manually and using electronic tools, in accordance with all the precautions necessary to ensure the security and confidentiality of the informations.
4. Your data may be processed within our Company by all those responsible for processing appointed in writing by the Holder and trained on the obligations of the Privacy Act.
5. The data may be communicated to third parties, only for technical and operational requirements closely linked to the above purposes and in particular to the following categories of subjects: a) Entities, professionals, companies or other structures appointed by us for the fulfillment of administrative, accounting, commercial and management obligations related to the ordinary conduct of our economic activity, also for the purpose of credit recovery; (b) To public authorities and administrations for purposes related to the fulfilment of legal obligations; (c) Banks, financial institutions or other entities for which the transfer of data is necessary for the conduct of the activities of our Company, in particular in relation to the fulfillment, on our side, of the contractual obligations taken with you.
6. Your personal data will be stored in the company's available servers located in the European Union. The Company does not transfer personal data to countries outside the European Union.
7. Your personal data will be retained for the duration of your contractual relationship with the Company. Following the termination of the contractual relationship, the Company will retain personal data relating to the execution of the contract for the fulfillment of contractual and legal obligations, including tax. Subsequently, personal data relating to the execution of the contract will be retained for a period that does not exceed the time for the legal prescription to eventually claim or defend a right in court.
8. The provision of your personal data is optional, as long as the refusal to disclose the data or to consent to the processing referred to in paragraph 1 of this information will make it impossible for us to conclude the contract and provide any services required and to comply with the legal obligations. If the processing of personal data referred to in art. 2 of this information is refused , the processing will be limited to the full implementation of the obligations arising from the provision of the services you require, as well as to the fulfilment of the obligations under EU laws, regulations and regulations.
9. The Holder of the processing is PERTICARI VINCENZINA, with legal headquarters in Santa Croce 1564, 30135 Venice (VE). The list of those responsible for processing personal data is available at the Holder’s offices and can be requested by sending an email to the email@example.com
10. At any time, you may exercise your rights to the Holder, pursuant to Articles. 15-22 GDPR, which for your convenience we summarize below. You have the right:
- to obtain termination of processing in cases where your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, also in relation to services identical to those already purchased by our Company (see the right of opposition);
- to obtain information in relation to the purposes for which your personal data i processed, the period of processing and the persons to whom the data are disclosed (c.d. right of access);
- to obtain the correction or integration of the inaccurate personal data relating to you (c.d. right to rectify);
- to obtain the deletion of personal data concerning you in the following cases (a) the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected; (b) You have withdrawn your consent to the processing if it is processed on the basis of your consent; (c) You have objected to the processing of personal data concerning you if it is treated for our legitimate interest; or (d) the processing of your personal data does not comply with the law. However, we point out that the Company's retention of personal data is lawful if necessary to enable to fulfil a legal obligation or to establish, exercise or defend a right in court (c.d. right of deletion);
- to ensure that your personal data is only stored without any other use being made in the following cases (a) You dispute the accuracy of your personal data, for the period necessary to allow us to verify the accuracy of that personal data; (b) the treatment is unlawful, but you still object to the deletion of personal data by us; (c) personal data is necessary for the verification, exercise or defence of a right in court; (d) You have objected to the processing and are awaiting verification as to whether our legitimate reasons for processing are predominantly based on those of the person concerned (so much the right to limit);
- to receive in a common format, readable by automatic device and interoperable personal data that relates to you treated by automated means, whether it is treated by contract or on the basis of your consent (c.d. right of portability).
We also remind you that you have the right to contact the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (Piazza di Monte Citorio, 121 - 00186 Roma RM) to assert your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data.
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to his terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored and then transmitted back to the same sites the next time the same user visits.
- memorize the preferences entered by the visitor;
- avoid re-entering the same information multiple times during the visit, such as username and password;
The processing is carried out by the Holder with automated tools. With the exception of technical cookies, strictly necessary for normal navigation, the conferment of the data is on the will of the visitor who decides to browse the Site after viewing the information in a short form (c.d. banner) and to take advantage of the services that involve the installation of cookies. The user can therefore avoid the installation of cookies, except for technical cookies, refraining from taking any action at the banner or through the appropriate functions available on the different browsers, described in detail in this policy.
Types of Cookies used by the Site
Technical Cookies (required)
This type of cookie allows the correct operation of some sections of the Site. They are of two categories, persistent and session:
- persistent: once closed the browser are not destroyed but remain until a preset expiration date;
- sessions: are destroyed each time the browser is closed.
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to correctly display the site and in relation to the technical services offered, will then always be used and sent, unless the user changes the settings in their browser (thus affecting some features or the display of the pages of the site).
Cookies in this category are used to collect information about the use of the site. The Site will use this information regarding anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the Site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the wishes of the user. This type of cookie collects data anonymously about the user's activity and how it arrived on the Site. Analytical cookies are sent from the Site Itself or from third-party domains.
Third-party service analytics cookies
These cookies are used in order to collect information about the use of the Site by users in an anonymous way such as: pages visited, time of stay,sources of traffic of origin, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for the purposes of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains outside the Site.
This type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the pages of the Site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share the contents of the site or for the use of third-party software services (such as software to generate maps and additional software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and partner sites that offer their functionality across the site pages.
This website could use "pixel markers", i.e. small graphic files that allow you to monitor your website usage. A pixel marker is able to collect information such as the IP address (Internet protocol) of the computer that downloaded the page where the marker appears; the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the page where the pixel marker appears; the time when the page containing the pixel marker was displayed; the type of browser that picked up the pixel marker and the identification number of any cookies on the computer and previously entered by that server. When exchanging correspondence with users via e-mail messages that support HTML, the "format detection" technology may be used, which allows pixel markers to communicate whether the caller received and opened the message.
It is those cookies necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertisements in line with the preferences manifested by the user within the pages of the "Site".
Immobiliarelabricola.com, according to the current regulations, is not required to ask for consent for technical and analytics cookies, as they are necessary to provide the required services.
For all other types of cookies, consent can be expressed by the User in one or more of the following ways:
- Using specific configurations of the browser used or the related computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the "Site". (go to revoke consent)
- By changing the settings in the use of third-party services. (go to revoke consent)
All of these solutions may prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the "Site".
Third-party websites and services
Cookies used by the Site
Below is the list of cookies from this "Site":
Technical and Analytics
- ASP.NET_SessionId: Cookie that stores the current session id (session)
- mioannuncio_XXX: Stores the first view of a particular site ad on the user's browser (XXX identifies the ad id). (persistent)
- TawkConnectionTime undefined
- __tawkuuid 1597834796
All third-party cookies for installed components/features (Facebook, Twitter, Google, Google Analytics [with IP anonymization])
To disable cookies by withdrawing consent on the Site click here: Revoke consents